Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Walking In His Ways

This morning as I was prayer walking on the beach and listening to a message on Missions from David Platt on my ipod  touch, I found my self following the path of least resistance.  The soft sand was difficult to walk on at times and so I began to follow the fresh tire tracks in the sand left behind by the beach patrol the night before.

It was so much easier to walk there on the firmly packed sand.  It was in that time that I began to pray to the Spirit of God and ask that He would begin to teach me to see His path in my life that clearly.  My desire is to keep in step with the Spirit and never stray from His best for me!

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight."     (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Thank you Father for the sweet promises of your word!

No comments:

Post a Comment