Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Greatest Gift!

Today as I was reviewing some of the key things the Lord has said to me over the past week in Jeremiah, the old became new, the familiar became fresh in me.  In Chapter 29:12-14 God says; "Then you will call upon ME and come and pray to ME, and I will listen to you.  You will seek ME and find ME when you seek ME with all your heart.  I will be found by you declares the Lord."

Did you see it like I did today through fresh eyes and a new heart?  God says when you seek me, you will get me!  The Lord revealed to me that it is not about a new job or healing or money or things...  It's Him!  It is the greatest gift He could offer us; Himself!  When we take the time and break away from all the distractions of the world and seek Him out with all we have, He rewards us with His presence.  What more could we possibly ask for? 

I pray that we would be a people who consistently seek Him out with all our hearts.  Why don't you join me this week in an intense search for the Creator of the Universe.  It might just blow you away when He reveals Himself to you like never before!

No comments:

Post a Comment