Friday, June 17, 2011

Cerro Negro

This has been an incredible week for me in Nicaragua! God is speaking deeply into my life through His written word and precious Holy Spirit.  Internet access is extremely limited, so my entries are few.  Two highlights of the first few days were Sand Boarding down a huge, active Volcano called Cerro Negro followed by leading many to Christ in some very remote villages which have never received the gospel before! Many of the people had never even heard the name Jesus!  This has been a dream of my life.  To go with the gospel to places where no man has ever carried it before. Wow, God is so good!  Keep on praying for me over these next few days.  I hope to check in with you live at Northstar Sunday via Skype.  Hope to see you then! 

Blessings,

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment