Sunday, June 12, 2011

Going Home

Today was such a sweet blessing in my life. I was invited to go back to my home Church and preach.  This is a place that is very dear to my heart!  This is the place where I came to know Christ, was baptized at age 14, preached my first sermon and was ordained to the Gospel Ministry.  These are precious believers who first believed in me and poured into my life from childhood.  It was such an honor to stand in this pulpit and preach the word of the Lord.  It felt really good to be able to give a little something back to those who have given so much to me!

The Lord showed Himself faithful.  The worship was powerful, just like always.  The body was so positive and affirming.  The Holy Spirit moved in a such a strong way.  It was good to be in the house of the Lord!

1 comment: