Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Open Heart Transplant

During this Sabbatical, the Father has led me to slowly and deeply digest the books of Jeremiah and Acts.  I invite you to join me on this journey so we can hear from Him together. 

As I walked through the first seven chapters of Jeremiah, God spoke to me in some powerful ways, but none greater so far than Chapter 3:15.  Here He says;  "Then I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will lead you with knowledge and understanding."   At the moment I read this passage the Spirit of God spoke clearly into my heart and said  "this is exactly what I want to do for you."  During these days of watching, looking and listening I believe the Father wants to perform in me a spiritual open heart transplant.  He wants to change my heart into one like His.  Then and only then can I lead us with His "knowlege and understanding."  Please join with me in praying for this heart like Jesus.

I am filled with an anticipation and excitement of how the Lord is going to work in my life like never before!  It's a joy being on the adventure of faith with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment