Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Land Yacht!

Found me a SWEET new ride for my sabbatical travels!  Naw,  just kiddin.  Just thought we might need a little humor break from time to time from all this seriousness.  I just busted into a deep belly laugh when I rolled up beside this classic 80's land yacht this morning! I just had to get a quick picture with my phone cam.  It must have been at least 26 feet long from end to end.  I wouldnt even fit in my camera frame.  Wouldnt you love to be putting gas in this baby! 

I just thought about how quickly things change in a lifetime.  Then the Lord reminded me of His promise in Hebrews 13:8 which states that "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever."  Isn't great to know that in a world of contstant change and uncertainty that He never changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment