Wednesday, May 25, 2011

CrossRoads

Have you ever felt as though you were standing at a major crossroads in your life?  This is exactly how I feel today.  I have felt for several months now that the Father has been luring me away to a secret place with Him so that He may show me His ways.  It is as though the Lord has been saying, "Scott, there are some awesome things I want to show you, but I cant do it where you are.  It's way to loud and busy there." 

The word for today comes from Jeremiah 6:16.  "This is what the Lord says:  Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls."

It's not a new way for Him, just for me.  His word says it is an ancient path.  One that has been traveled by many before us.  Let's all cry out to our heavenly Father today for His "good way" for us and in it find true rest for our souls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment