Thursday, July 28, 2011

Calling all Quarters!

Hey Check out this picture I just got on my phone.  The sub-title said  "Oooooohhhhh.........look what i got!!!!   This is $162.50 worth of quarters!  Do you realize that will feed 650 starving Children around the world?  But, if you look real close in the picture, you can see additional coins in the bottom of a jar, not yet counted! 

This look like a challenge to me!  But, not only to me, but to you as well. So, I'm searching all over, digging out all my quarters for this coming Sunday.  I hope you do the same.  And don't forget those ONE DOLLAR BILLS as well.  If we all pitch in and do our part, I truly believe we can reach our goal of $10,000 that will feed 40,000  starving Children!  Wow, wouldn't that bless the heart of Jesus! 

Come get on board with us @ Northstar these next two Sundays as we partner with "Feed the Need" and "Worship in the City" on August 26-27 @ the Worlds Fair Park in downtown Knoxville.  Together our dream is to provide a meal for 1 Million starving children.  Together we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment